
Here's a card made with the new There She Goes set Roses and Chocolate. I stamped the lips image in Versamark and embossedwith clear EP to create the background. The lips were stamped again on Whisper White in Pixie Pink with SWAK over top in Memories Black.
I tried tying the ribbon my usual knotted way and wasn't feeling it. So I tried what I've seen Nichole Heady doing lots of and did a little tie at the side action. It was a bit fiddly, but I like the end result. I added a dollar store charm I've had for ages. The ribbon is May Arts.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope the rest of your day is great :)

3 comments:
Angela, this card is awesome!! I love what you did with these little kiss lips. I knew that you could totally work these as a main image on a card :)
I think it looks awesome!!! It's a beauty for sure!!!
Awesome! Love that ribbon!
Post a Comment