Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Life is Short

Another quick card and post for today.

This one uses the newly released set Flowers of Happiness from There She Goes. I know it's out of stock right now, but it shouldn't be long until more are in!


I was inspired by a sample card from the SU! catalogue. The flower colours are Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze. The images are layered onto a small strip of Chocolate Chip card stock and a Kiwi Kiss base. The sentiment is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink and punched out with the SU! wide oval punch. I made slots on the ends with a punch and threaded the ribbon through. It's finished off with a knotted ribbon threaded through.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I am still swamped at work and trying to keep things going around the house. I'm looking forward to a three day weekend!

Have a great day,

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Wow....sooo very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!!! Lovin' the colour combo!

Unknown said...

Angela, this is so pretty! You made such a beautiful patterns with the set!

Silke Ledlow said...

Angela - this is just gorgeous!!!
I'm so happy to see you got your stamps - wahoooo!!!!