Saturday, February 7, 2009

Soft Happy Birthday

Good morning!

Sorry I've been so MIA the last week but I've had a rather full plate! I've been busy stamping samples up for the card camp I had last night and will repeat today. I'll be back later to show you what I've been up to there.


Here's a card I made using the Happy Birthday stamp in the set Special Delivery from There She Goes. I stamped the Polka Dot background in Versamark on Kraft cardstock for the base. A white piece was layered with two patterned papers from the Parisian Summer collection from SU! and a Pink Pirouette striped ribbon wrapped and knotted. Once the corners were rounded, that whole panel was adhered with dimensionals. The sentiment was stamped in Going Grey ink, punched with the Curly Label punch from SU! and also adhered with dimensionals.

We've got a busy weekend ahead of us! Hopefully I'll find some time to get my new February releases from There She Goes inked up.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope the rest of your day is great :)

4 comments:

Ann said...

So pretty! I love the soft colors and CAS LO!

DoxieGirl said...

wowzers! love, love, love this!
~Kendra

Anonymous said...

This is so soft and pretty Angela! I love the great CAS layout and all the dimension from the pop dots!! I feel a case coming on:)

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh - Angela - this is so beautiful!!! Love the soft colors and your layout!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs ~S~