Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another Valentine possibility

And the winner is of a randomly selected mini set is...

Anonymous
wildbasket said...

This cracks me up!

January 28, 2009 8:06 PM

Congrats wildbasket! Contact me with your info and I'll pass it on to Jessica :)

I had a chance to play a bit last night and came up with another possible Valentine idea.


I am loving the retro colour combo used often in the new SU! catalogue and it inspired me for this card. I used a combination of three There She Goes sets, Special Delivery for the "For You" sentiment, Branching Out inked with a marker for the "my love" and Let's Get Together for the coffee cup.

There is Crystal Effects on the coffee cup lid to give it a bit of shine. I made sure to stamp the lid in Brown Stazon to minimize the ink running.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! We have a busy, hockey filled day today. Hope yours is great!



Supplies:

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Brown Stazon, Versamark, Chocolate Chip marker
Stamps: Special Delivery, Let's Get Together, Branching Out (There She Goes) Polka Dot background (SU!)
Accessories: Top Note die, dimensionals, ribbon, Crystal Effects

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

I {heart} this!!! Such a FABulous non-traditional valentines day card..love it!

Ann said...

I love this color combo!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the colours Angela!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I like it!