Monday, February 9, 2009

CAS01

A super, super quick card and post for today. I'm swamped!!!

There is a new challenge over at SCS for Clean and Simple cards. I took my inspiration from this flannel fabric.

I used the SU! set Nursery Necessities for the sentiment which was stamped in Pretty in Pink ink. The DP is from Michael's and I think it is Making Memories. The star is punched out of Pretty in Pink cardstock and attached with a SU! taffeta ribbon.

Thanks so much for taking the time to look!

Hope the rest of your day is great :)

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

super sweet...clean & crisp!!

Anonymous said...

Angela, I LOVE this wonderful CAS baby card!! I am so exceited about a CAS challenge and need to check it out! HOpe you are well!

Ashley Newell said...

What a darling litle card! I love the sweet colors!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super sweet card - Angela!!! Perfect for welcoming a baby girl!!!