Sunday, February 22, 2009

Shane's Baptism

A quick card I made last night for my beautiful nephew's Baptism which is today.


I have to keep this quick as we need to get going!

I used the set God is Love by SU! and stamped the lamb in black Stazon. I added a bit of watercolouring using Going Grey for the lamb's body and Pink Pirouette for the heart. It was punched out with a square punch and layered onto a scallop punched Bashful Blue piece. This could easily be made SUO by just cutting the image out and layering it on a plain blue mat. The sheep is coated with Liquid Applique and heat set ot puff it up and then it's all layered onto dimensionals. A knotted ribbon finishes it off.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!

1 comment:

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, Angela, I LOVE this! The ribbon and the liquid applique make this card a totally awesome CAS beauty!