Thanks for stopping by today! This week's Clean and Simple challenge is a sketch challenge. Go here and check out the sketch.
Here's the card I created as a sample.

I used some Basic Grey Sultry paper to punch out some butterflies with the Martha Stewart butterfly punches. They are adhered with dimensionals to help them look like they are flying off the paper. I punched along the bottom with SU!'s new border punch. It rocks! I wanted to use that punch so that the tiny holes would tie into the dots on the butterfiles. A bit of ribbon is tied and a sentiment from There She Goes' Butterfly Happiness is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink. It's all mounted on a Regal Rose card base.
Although I am a clean and simple stamper for the most part, my stamping area is definitely not clean (or simple). It's a mess. A big mess. If it weren't, I'd have been able to get to my Scor Pal to eliminate those yuck fold creases along the top! Honestly, it doesn't look so bad IRL but it's really noticeable in the photo. Sorry about that! Hubby and I are planning to redo the computer/craft/crap room in a few weeks. I don't think I want to post before pics, but I will after! Will it make me a neater crafter? Likely not, but we shall see ;)
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!

3 comments:
I love this card... very clean and even a beginner like I am might be able to do something like it... very very cute.
Cookie
I love this card!! I like butterflys and it seems that most of my cards run to the Clean and Simple variety. I may have to case this one. I will be sure to give you credit. Jan
Angela, I love this card!! It is CAS at it's finest! Love the dp you used to punch your butterflies and the punched border! LOVE IT!! I love your description of your stamp room too, lol! We just re-did my room and I swore I would keep it all neat and tidy. Not so much! Anywho, happy stamping:)
Post a Comment