"If you could ask the There She Goes design team ONE question, what would it be?"
Leave a comment and let me know :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mine is more of a request vs a question.....can you share any 3-D items that you've created with the SU Top Note Die. I know you like using the top note on your cards - and just curious to know if you have any equally as cute 3-D projects using that die. Thanks for the fabulous blog...enjoy coming and visiting every day. Kadie
Thanks for coming to visit my little corner of the internet! My name is Angela and I am a wife, mom of two fantastic boys, elementary school teacher and an ex-Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I love my jobs but I also love to come home to relax and unleash my creativity. Stop by every now and again and see what I've created next! Please note that all materials are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
All content, including photographs, designs and text is copyright Angela Jones. You are welcome to use my ideas and designs for personal use only. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you!
2 comments:
Mine is more of a request vs a question.....can you share any 3-D items that you've created with the SU Top Note Die. I know you like using the top note on your cards - and just curious to know if you have any equally as cute 3-D projects using that die. Thanks for the fabulous blog...enjoy coming and visiting every day. Kadie
Hi Angela; I am in Canada too. I hope your stamps show up tomorrow.
Sheila
Post a Comment