Challenge at TSG is to create a card using bling! Here's mine:

Check out Jessica's blog for a whole mess of details about chances to enter to win some TSG stuff.
There's also some info about changes to the TSG Design Team (now called the Trendsetters) but don't worry, I'm not going anywhere!
I also have some questions I've answered about papercrafts but I think they are what's giving me blogger html grief. I will try to retype them tomorrow, okay?
So sorry this is brief! Be sure to visit Jessica and she will give you all the info you need.
Until tomorrow!
Angela

5 comments:
Gorgeous card - it inspires me to pull out some of my glittered paper! Love the LO and the great big butterfly.
**love this** sorry about the blog issues...I was having some earlier this week, it can be so frustrating...
This is gorgeous! Love the sparkley blue butterfly!
A butterfly, some ribbon, and glitter--yeah, I'm in LOVE with this card!
This is gorgeous Angela!! I love your glittery butterfly!!
Post a Comment