Here's a sample to hopefully get you inspired!

This card uses the set Flowers of Happiness from There She Goes. I stamped the large flower image using Very Vanilla craft ink onto Riding Hood Red cardstock and cut that out with the Top Note die. It is layered onto the Vanilla card stock base using dimensionals. The sentiment is stamped in Riding Hood Red ink on Vanilla paper and cut into a strip. It is also adhered with dimensionals. I used a button from the Button Bouquet from SU! and threaded and knotted a small length of Vanilla taffeta ribbon through. It is adhered with a glue dot.
I hope you get a chance to participate in the challenge! Don't forget to upload your creation at SCS using the key word CAS02 so that we can check out all the button cards in one place :)
Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:
Wonderful! I will be playing this challenge later in the week. ;)
Perfect, can't wait to participate in your challenges!
LeAnne
Beautiful!!!
Beautiful card - Angela!!!
Angela - I adore the clean lines of your card. Such elegance.
Clean, simply, and dramatic.....a classic elegance too.
I am in LOVE! I love everything about this card!!
Post a Comment