Friday, January 2, 2009

WT199

A quick card today using the new Special Delivery set from There She Goes.


I'm not a big fan of colouring as you have probably noticed, so I don't tend to do it often. For this card, I decided not to colour the mailbox but leave it white so that the pink accents would stand out. The Ways to Use It challenge was to use something silver on your card. I stamped the mailbox omitting the flag and filled in the missing space with a marker. I then stamped the flag on Regal Rose paper and cut it out, then attached it using the brad. Now my flag moves up and down! The white panel and hearts are on dimensionals.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today! Hope the rest of your day is great :)



Stamps: Special Delivery (There She Goes)
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Paper: Regal Rose, Whisper White, Loves Me DP
Accessories: Close to Cocoa marker, dimensionals, silver brad, hole punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela, I am so glad to know that I am NOT the only one that doesn't like to colour! My colouring skills actually suck and I am about on par with the 2nd graders that I work with, lol!!! Well, hopefully a little better than 7 year olds, but not much better!! Very cute card, with great colours and I love the silver brad as an accent! My computer is acting up and I haven't been getting any of my feedblitz emails, but hopefully I have figured it out!!! Anyway, cute card and happy new year:)