Thursday, January 8, 2009

What's Up?

A clean and simple card using the set from There She Goes called What's Up? I used the Fall to Layout found here on the Clean and Simple stamping blog.


This card uses a mini set from There She Goes called What's Up? It's a cute little set and a great buy at only 5 bucks!

And what do you think of the new watermark Jessica made for me? LOVE IT!! Yes, I am shouting ;)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today. The boys will be off to hockey on Saturday morning so hopefully I will have some time to myself to stamp the morning away....

Hope the rest of your day is great!



Supplies:
Stamps: What's Up by There She Goes
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Game Night DSP (SU!)
Ink: Versafine black
Accessories: Dimensionals, twill (Martha Stewart)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the CAS design and great colours! I wish I had ordered that little mini set:)