
For this card I used a set being released today from There She Goes called Welcome Home. This set is my favourite created by Jessica so far! It was so fun to piece all the parts together and create this beautiful image.
The underused items I used for this card include the SU! library clips which I have been hoarding and the little heart charm which was a purchase from A Buck or Two way back when I first discovered card making. I sanded it down a bit and tried to reduce the shine by adding some brown Stazon and tied it to the clip with gold SU! cord. The edges of the image are distressed and inked up a bit with Creamy Caramel.
Hope you had a wonderful Happy New Year. Ours was nice and quiet! After Wii chicken for dinner (this is chicken that gets burned on the BBQ being forgotten about by hubby when playing Wii...) We watched the Canadian Junior hockey game and then sent the boys off to bed. I was really surprised they fell asleep right away after the high they were on following the win! After that, we tuned into the Dog the Bounty marathon LOL I've never been a New Years fan so I'm glad it's over and done with.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today! All the best for 2009!

Stamps: Welcome Home (There She Goes)
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Riding Hood Red
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Acessories: Library clips, gold brads, oval punch, hole punch, dimensionals, gold cord, sponge (all SU!), ribbon (May Arts), heart charm (A Buck or Two)

2 comments:
This card is so beautiful Angela! I love the way the image looks as a soft background. Way to go!
Happy New Year Angela!!! Love your card today! Wonderful subtle colours and I love the way you put your image together! Very nicely done:)
Post a Comment