Tuesday, December 23, 2008

cc198

So, I think I may finally be finished my Christmas shopping! Woooo hoooo! Now to wrap...

Had a chance today to play in the Colour Challenge at SCS. I was looking forward to it until I saw the colours!!! Orchid Opulence, Cameo Coral and So Saffron. Ugh. I suppose that's why they call it a challenge! So Saffron is a fav, but the others are rarely used by me. I decided that I would make it a mostly white card with colour accents. The colours made me think "spring" when I put them together, so I decided to use a spring set. It came together pretty quickly after that.


I used the set Flower Filled for the boots and flowers and Heart From the Heart for the sentiment which was borrowed from a friend (Hi Sheilagh!).

Pretty straight forward. The panel, boots and purple flower are on dimensionals. I used a silver brad for a buckle on the boots. The stems are stamped in Mellow Moss.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope to have another post before the big day so I will save my holiday wishes for then :)

No comments: