I found some time today between going to the arena twice to see my boys play hockey. Nate scored a goal and Colin scored two! They were both happy campers after that. And they played so well together all afternoon I managed to not only have a nap (shock!!-but I haven't been feeling so great today) and make a few cards using the So Sweet mini set from There She Goes.


I wanted to use some of this new Raspberry Tart paper (available in January from SU!) . I think it's one of those papers that you will either love or hate! It's kinda busy so I wanted to keep the rest of the cards really simple. I managed to make two. Both have kraft cardstock bases and I used Very Vanilla paper with Rose Red ink. Ribbon is Regal Rose. The first one has pearls from Hero Arts and has a panel raised on dimensionals. I was feeling a Valentine vibe coming from these cards.
I so hope I can get a few more projects in before Christmas! I feel like I haven't stamped forever and sure felt it today when trying to get these cards to come together. I really feel like a better stamper when I do it often! I'm going to try to get some SUO cards up too as I know lots of you gals come here for that.
Well, I hope that you are in a better position shopping wise than I am! I have a number of things left to get. I don't think I'll get out tomorrow as we are expecting another dump of snow to add to the 15 or so cm we got yesterday!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great weekend,

3 comments:
I know I've already told you this but I just LOVE these cards! You did such a fantastic job putting them together :)
These are both beautiful Angela!! I love that dp, the colours are yummy and it looks awesome with kraft. I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas and I wish you all the best for 2009!
Gorgeous cards - Angela!!!
Welcome to the club of bad blogger - LOL!!! It's been busy here too....but I'm glad it's almost over - LOL!!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! Big hugs ~Silke~
Post a Comment