
I used the There She Goes Butterfly Happiness set for this card. I first decided on the colour scheme taking it from the Sweet Always paper. I love pink and orange together! Such a fresh combo. Again, add Chocolate Chip in there and I'm loving it! The card base leaves are stamped with Chocolate Chip ink, tone on tone. The main layer is on dimensionals. Not much to say here really-the scallop is created in Pumpkin Pie using the SU! border punch. The ribbon is Regal Rose from SU!, the sentiment is stamped in Chocolate Chip and punched using a 1" punch. The scallop circle is punched using the yellow Marvy punch. Again, not sure of size names, only colours.
Thanks for stopping by today! It's the weekend so I'm hoping I can fit in a bit of stamping time. My house is a mess though, so it will be a stretch!

10 comments:
Cute card Angela! Love the colour combo and as always the clean and crisp design!! Have a wonderful weekend:)
This is such a pretty card... thanks for sharing.
Angela, I LOVE it! Love the colors, love the set...love everything about it.
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles
Gorgeous card - my friend!!!
Sorry I've been a bad blogger..it's been so crazy!!!
Hugs ~S~
Hi Angela!
Pretty card!!
very pretty, Angela
Super gorgeous card - Angela!!!
Love the colors - simply perfect take on the WSC!!!
Have a great week - hugs ~S~
Great Color Combo! It's very unique and pretty.
Wonderful card -- love your paper choice -- just beautiful! :)
The tone on tone is beautiful! Great card!
Post a Comment