I must first and foremost apologize for my lack of posting (and stamping!) this week. The week of Halloween can be very looooong when you spend your days with 3, 4 and 5 year olds!! And the fact that Halloween was a Friday this year made it all the longer! Life seemed to get in the way this week and I didn't get much accomplished. But I suppose that's what makes life interesting!
Anyways, I do have a few Halloween things to show you. A day late! There's always next year, right? ;)

The first is a quick tag I made to go along with a thank you gift of wine, chocolate and a Halloween decoration. It's the tree from Spooktacular Silhouettes stamped in Old Olive ink on Kiwi Kiss paper, the sentiment stamped in Onyx Black Versafine and small rhinestines added with Tombo Multi. It was punched out using the pink Marvy circle punch and layered onto a black scallop circle punched from the purple Marvy punch. Sorry, I can never keep the size names straighton those punches-I remember by colours! It's tied together through a SU! jumbo eyelet using some Martha Stewart ribbon purched last year for next to nothing when they have the last of the last Halloween stuff for 90% off.
This next picture is of some treats I made for my work friends on Thursday night to procrastinate doing what I needed do for work! Don't worry, I did finish my work assignment but I tend to create as a distraction. A bad habit, I know. So, these were made by using the Sizzix die cut pillow box with a bunch of different papers from the SU! Ghostly Greeting papers. I used my Cuttlebug to run it through. No problem. Inside, three Hershey's nuggets fit perfectly. The nuggets are wrapped using a strip of DP (the reverse of the outside) to coordinate. I wrapped the boxes with more of the Martha ribbon mentioned above to keep it closed. The pumpkin image was stamped on Whisper White using Pumpkin Pie ink. It is a stamp from Batty for You. I stamped a second one and punched out just the pumpkin, added a dimensional and layered it on the first. The big circle is 1 3/8" and the pumpkin alone is punched using a 1" punch. I then layered that on a black piece punched by the SU! scallop circle punch. and it's adhered using pop up glue dots. Easy peasy for sure. I think I'll make more of these for Christmas.Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back in a bit with a card for a sketch challenge :)

No comments:
Post a Comment