First, I rubbed my Embossing Buddy over the paper to eliminate static, then stamped the image in Versamark and embossed with Gold Glory embossing powder. I adhered it to some Brushed Gold paper and punched small holes in the centres of the snowflakes to insert a gold brad in each. Brushed Gold paper folded in half forms the card base and a piece of Basic Black cardstock is adhered to the front. I accidentally adhered it before I tied the ribbon (from Pink Hedgehog Papercrafts) so I carefully had to lift part of it up. I tied the ribbon and then stuck it back down the best I could! Once that was done, the tree piece was adhered to the front with dimensionals.
I think this is a very elegant looking Christmas Card. It may make the cut for my card camp! Easy, but with a bit of wow to it.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today! Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends :)

6 comments:
This card IS elegant and so beautiful! This is my first visit to your blog and it's wonderful!!
Gorgeous card!! Happy Birthday to you!!*wink*
Well you know already that I think it's gorgeous too!!! Love the embossing!!!
Great card Angela!
Fabulous card! I love this set, I just got mine last Friday! I can't wait to use it. TFS
Angela I must agree with you this card is very elegant you did a great job. TFS.
Debbie/Phx AZ
Post a Comment