
I have had zero time to stamp this week but am hoping I can squeeze a bit in through the next few days as it's Thanksgiving in Canada and we have a three day weekend.
This card was really quick to pull together. I first stamped the sentiment on Kiwi Kiss cardstock with Versafine Black ink. I have to say I love the black colour of this ink, but do not love the drying time-can you say smudge? It's a bit of an adjustment for me. I'm used to being able to touch pretty soon after with Basic Black and Stazon.
Anyways... I then stamped the fence image from Spooky Silhouettes (and the price has been reduced on that-check it out) on to Whisper White cardstock. I adhered the Kiwi panel and tied the Tangerine Tango ribbon around. I then stamped a pumpkin image on Whisper White and cut it out. I cut the stem part off and used a little tuft of Kiwi kiss ribbon to create a stem to bring that Kiwi colour up top. I then stuck the ribbon to the pumpkin back using a glue dot and adhered the pumpkin with a dimensional. That's it, I think!
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and visit today! I hope I can get a few more things done to show you this weekend. Hope the weather is as beautiful where you are as it is here!

5 comments:
Cute card! Love the clean lines of it.
LOVE this!! Cute little pumpkin!!
I love this card clean and elegant which is unusual for a Halloween card. I have this set and may have to try this one. TFS.
Debbie/Phx AZ
AWWW - totally cute!!!
I love the way this looks!! I absolutely love your style. Thanks for sharing your creations. :)
Post a Comment