
I decided to do a sketch that Beate posted on her blog this weekend. You can see the sketch here.
A box of goodies arrived from SU! this week and I decided to put Mr. Twigster together. I'm considering cards for my November card camp and think this might make the cut. I might change the ribbon up for the camp since the November one is a popular one. I don't think one roll will be enough.
I stamped Mr. Twigster in Stazon Brown (why, oh why did SU! stop carrying this!!!???) and coloured him in with my blender pen using Reding Hood Red for the scarf and Tangering Tango for the nose. The image is matted on Chcolate Chip cardstock. The card base of Kraft paper has a Riding Hood Red piece border scalloped punched and stamped in Riding Hood Red with the snowflake from the Season of Friendship stamp set from the SU! Holiday mini. A striped ribbon from the Alpine originals is tied around the card front and the main image adhered using dimensionals.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope the rest of your day is great!

5 comments:
way too cute!
So cute! I love that Mr. Twigster! :D
aww adorable!
Girl...between and Angie Tieman I will be convinced that I need that darn snowman.
Adorable card! Love it.
Thanks for playing!
Hugs and smiles
I love it! I just got this little guy too! I need to get him all inked up!
Post a Comment