
I so wanted to stamp tonight but didn't know where to start! I have loads of new gear waiting for me to ink up but She's All That called my name for some reason. I really like these skinny chick silhouettes, but sadly this is the first time they have seen ink. Too many stamps...so little time!
I started by picking this Hawaii Papaya paper to use on the card which helped me choose Chocolate Chip and Tangerine Tango for the other colours. The image was stamped onto Whisper White card stock. I left the sentiment off for some reason but now wish I had included it. Trying to add it on later looked bad so I left it sentiment-free. I like to do that on cards so that way people can write whatever they like inside and aren't restricted by the sentiment.
I framed the designer paper with Chocolate Chip card stock that was scalloped on the top and plain along the bottom. The scallop was created with the SU! scallop border punch. Once the ribbon was tied and the focal image adhered with dimensionals, I felt it needed something in the empty corner. Like I said, adding the sentiment in looked not quite right, so I added two brads from Pinkhedgehog Papercrafts. They are the Chocolate ones.
My gosh, these new papers from SU! are sooooooooo pretty! I love the in-colours much more than I originally thought I would! The Kiwi and Tangerine are just so great together. And I am all about the Chocolate Chip, so add that in and I'm all set!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope the rest of your day (or evening!) is great.

2 comments:
This is stunning!!
Angela - this is soooo pretty - love your style!!!
Post a Comment