
I thought that the layout she used would work great with the new Felt Flurries coming out in the upcoming Holiday mini catalouge in October. These are the two smaller sizes of flakes. They are a lot bigger than I was expecting, which is a nice surprise! I used the Designer Paper called Frosty Day and paired it with Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White cardstock. I used Versamark with white embossing powder to highlight the holiday sentiment from the SU! hostess set Best Yet. The three snowflakes were attached with rhinestone brads from the Pretties kit. I used my cropodile to punch holes and it worked really well. That thing will punch holes in just about anything!
The entire Kiwi panel with the snowflakes is adhered using dimensionals. I wanted the flakes to be raised so they would have a shadow on the card front at the top and bottom. It also eliminated the bulk that would be happening trying to get the back of the brads to lay flat. Besides that, I just love dimensionals!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm taking it easy today after getting in late last night from our friend's 40th birthday (remember these? They were a big hit BTW). Had a great time, but I'm paying for it today!
Hope you have a chance to relax today :)

2 comments:
Very Pretty and Festive!
OMG! this is wonderful-I have to get some of those snowflakes.
Post a Comment