
When I looked at the suit, I first thought of the Baroque Motifs stamp set and wanted to stamp the flourish from there on the Baja Breeze cardstock. Of course, inked up they never would have shown up. I am pressed for time so wasn't in the mood to emboss. I then thought to use the Sizzix die that SU! will soon be selling called Swirls Scribbles.
First I made a Basic Grey card base and layered a small piece of Baja Breeze cardstock to the bottom. I cut a few of the shape out of Kiwi Kiss and Going Grey cardstock and layered them around where the two colours meet. I used my two way glue pen to adhere them. I found it works best to "dot" the glue along the shape instead of trying to run it along the shape. A Xyron would probably be handy for this. Too bad I sold mine!
I stamped the sentiment from Happiness Always (an SU! hostess set) in Basic Gray and then knotted a Regal Rose ribbon around the card front.
Not much stamping on this card!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope the rest of your day is great.
Angela

2 comments:
Oh my heavens!! This is fantastic!!! I *MUST* have that SU! die now. Love this card!
~Kendra
Very cool :)
Post a Comment