No cards to post today as I have been too busy gazing at the beautiful new Stampin' Up! catalogue! OMWord, it is beautiful!
We've had a busy few days recently as it was my oldest son's birthday on Monday and we spent the day in Toronto at the Blue Jays game. Hubby won tickets through work that entitled us to four tickets (they were awesome seats too-along the 3rd baseline) 4 hats and 4 passes to batting practice! Unfortunately, batting practice was canceled :( but we did get a chance to go down on the field and check things out.
Here are some pics from our day.
Us sitting in the Jays dugout. How cool is that? I think DH was most excited though. The kids not so much. It was their first Jays game so they are probably thinking-no big deal! Everyone does this! lol
My oldest son posing with player Brandon League. He signed both kids' caps too.
A pic of the underground part that leads to the club house.

Pitcher Roy "Doc" Halliday who stuck out 7 batters and so everyone in the place won free pizza yesterday. Oh, and he won the game for us too!
A pic of the CN tower from where we were sitting in the stadium.

My future major leaguers!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! We're off on another day trip today so probably no more cards until tomorrow. I've got a few ideas using the gorgeous new colour combos in the new catty! Plus, I've got to get finished up on my cards for my card camp this weekend so that will keep me busy. Hey-If you are in the Brampton area and are interested in attending on this Saturday afternoon, let me know! I've got lots of space left.
Hope the rest of your day is great :)
Angela

3 comments:
No matter how wonderful the day, don't you just resent anything that takes away from that "rush" of paper and glue and stamps and possibilities and........oh, sorry. I got carried away.
Awwww....look at you guys :) Did the boys enjoy the day?
Glad you guys are having a nice summer :)
Looks like you all had an awesome time!!! Good for you!!!
Breaks are good for the soul - LOL - can't wait to see one of your beautiful creations again!!!
Post a Comment