Today's Featured Stamper at SCS is Shellapoo. My word! I'm impressed with how many cards this busy lady cranks out! You can read all about Michelle and the cards she creates here.

I chose this card to CASE for this challenge.
I changed it up by using the Polka Dot BG instead of flowers for the card background. It is stamped in Regal Rose ink on Regal Rose paper. I used a different sentiment and stamps for my card. This cupcake image and sentiment are from Amuse. The cupcake actually has a sentiment on the bottom too so I had to use my black marker to stamp just the cupcake three times on Whisper White and again on Regal Rose paper. I cut the papers out of the Rose paper and pieced them to the cupcakes. I had to use different punches from Michelle as I don't have that fancy corner one so I just used my rounder. And I also used the scallop punch along the bottom instead of the spiral one. I wanted to keep put eyelets in the corner like Michelle's eyelets, but cut my paper too small to do so :( The final touch was to add some bling to the cherries. These are cheapie bling bits from Michael's. I just used a bit of mono Multi to adhere them.
That's it! I hope you enjoyed looking at this card inspired by Michelle and, if you have time today, are inspired to make one yourself. As said in the post at SCS about Michelle, she sends many of her cards to sick children in hospital. I plan to send this to her so she can forward it on to make a child smile. Maybe you could send one too? Check out that post for details.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope the rest of your day is great :)
Angela

4 comments:
super super cute!
~Kendra
Check out my blog for an award ... lovely card.
Super cute card - Angela!!!
Wow....love this!!!!Super job!!!!
Post a Comment