
*note to self-change the grid paper for Pete's sake! Would you look at the state of that?*
I went to Michael's the other day and picked up this SEI paper on clearance and this beautiful American crafts ribbon. 5/8" and polka dots? What more could I ask for? Very simple card to show off the beautiful new stuff. Card base is Whisper White and the sentiment is from SU!'s Absolutely Fabulous set. Love this sentiment set so much. Why did I not get it right away?
This second card I made using the scraps of ribbon left over to fit the Ways to Use It challenge at SCS today which was to use scraps.

This ribbon is too beautiful to toss so I used the ends trimmed from the first card to make leaves for this big ol' Prima Flower. I have loads of these babies but don't really know how to make them look good. Same paper, ink, ribbon and stamps as above but I added the flower (Prima) and the half pearl from the SU! pretties kit.
Another simple card. Hope you enjoy them both!
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope the rest of your day is great!
Angela

3 comments:
Gorgeous card - Angela!!! I love how you can make DP look so fabulous on a card!!! Way to gor - girl!!!
Just stumbled upon your blog from the link on your SCS posts today. Love your style - simple! Looking forward to more of your posts!
Love your cards! Sometimes I need a quick card - people expect big things when you make handmade cards -- but these are stunning! Thank you! KT in San Jose, CA
Post a Comment