
A quick post today!
Today I completed two cards for the Featured Stamper challenge. The first is based on this card by {Teneale} and the second on this one. I've had both of these cards in my favourites for a while so today was a great day to try casing them!
The first one is pretty much the same as hers except I tied the ribbon differently and used Oh, So Lovely, the SU! hostess set instead. I would have preferred to use Easy Elegance since I love it so, but knew that I had to change a few things! This also uses French Script. Colours are Pretty in Pink and Close to Cocoa. Very Vanilla is the neutral.
The second card has more changed up. The colours are Basic Grey, Regal Rose and Whisper White. I used the Starli
ght, Starbright set from Verve Visual and instead of using the flower from the Friendship Blooms SU! set (which is where the flourish is from), I punched a star from Regal Rose paper and covered it with glitter. It's popped up as is the entire Rose panel. A ribbon from a share finishes it off. That ribbon is actually where my jumping off point for this colour combo was.Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope the rest of your day is great!
Angela

1 comment:
Gorgeous cards - Angela - I loved them already yesterday and the are just so elegant too!!!
Post a Comment