iration Challenge done! This card's inspiration came from the last coaster you see on the right in this picture of Mackintosh enamel pieces. You can find the challenge here at Splitcoast Stampers.
The first go around, I tried embossing Best Blossoms on Glossy White with Summer Sun craft ink and clear EP, then brayering gold ink over it all. What a mess! Plan B was to emboss Best Blossoms (SU! retired) in Summer Sun craft ink onto brushed gold paper and embossing with clear EP. Much better turn out!
I fiddled about with the layout a bit until I found something I liked that would showcase the pattern nicely. I stamped the "Absolutely Fabulous" (click on the picture to see it up close) sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Mixed Messages in Summer Sun dye ink, punched with SU!'s oval punch and adhered with glue dots to the inside of this Hodgepodge knockoff frame that I don't know the maker of. SU! brads matched to I attached the frame to the card fron and finished off with an organdy ribbon from Pinkhedgehog Papercrafts. Other papers are Summer Sun and Very Vanilla from SU!.
It's a beautiful day here so I am off to spend the rest of the afternoon at the park and perhaps play some mini golf with the boys! Hope the rest of your day is great :)
Angela

1 comment:
Absolutely gorgeous - Angela!!!
I love the colors and the embossing!!!
Post a Comment