
Another quick post today-It's the second week of summer vacation and my boys are just about ready to kill each other! lol I've got to get them out somewhere so they can run around and get out some of that energy instead of taking it out on each other. Perhaps we'll go to a park or splash pad. Maybe even mini golf.
So, this is the card I made for the colour challenge this week at SCS. Colours are Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip and Barely Banana. I also threw in some Whisper White. Ribbon is SU! satin from the last holiday mini. Love it. Again, I wasn't feeling the love from these colours at first (as I often do when I check out the challenge colours) but pressed on and came up with something I'm happy with. I think it's the Guava that throws me off since I'm not keen on it. That's what I'm loving about doing the challenges. They are really opening my little stamping world up.
But how much do I love Garden Silhouettes? TONS! I've put little half pearls (Hero Arts) on the center of the focal image flowers. I have been using those little babies like crazy lately. They just finish things off nicely. In hindsight, I'm thinking I should have done something to the Banana layer-piercing maybe? Not sure, but it's too late now!
Thanks so much for taking a look! Hope the rest of your day is great :)
Angela

1 comment:
Fabulous card and soooooo elegant!!! I think it's fun that we share the same love for pearls -LOL!!!
Post a Comment