
Good morning! I tried my hand at the Limited Supplies Challenge over at SCS today. You can see the challenge here.
I wasn't planning to make a 4th of July card since I'm in Canada so I came up with a birthday card. The colours to me felt masculine so I went with it.
I used the Bronc Buster set from SU! and stamped the images randomly using Buckaroo Blue paper and ink (sadly retired from SU!) to make a patterned paper. The sentiment is from Papertrey's Birthday Basics. A ribbon from Michael's is tied around the card front and three star eyelets (Making Memories) are put in the corner to balance out the sentiment. Those things were a PITA I tell ya! My Crop-o-dile sure got a workout with those babies! Maybe I should have used a different tool to set them and I've have had an easier go of it.
Anyways, thanks so much for taking a look! Hope you have a great day and Happy 4th of July to my American friends :)
Angela

1 comment:
Angela, I love your use of Bronc Buster! Great masculine card:)
Post a Comment