Saturday, July 12, 2008

IC136


A card for today's inspiration challenge. I was inspired by the polka dots seen on the third cake photo seen here. Kinda reminds me of Neapolitan ice cream. That was a favourite of mine as a kid. We didn't have fancy ice creams around my house-vanilla or chocolate only-but it was a special day when mom brought home Neapolitan! Good times....

Had another chance to test drive some new SU! goodies. The scallop border punch is a must have! OMgoodness never having to use the corner rounder again...happy dance! And I love Pink Pirouette muchly. So pretty. Layout is Natasha Trupp's Fall to Layout #2 seen here . I used Papertrey Ink's Butterfly Kisses for the circles and the sentiment and stamped them in Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette, added the sentiment and SU! ribbon and called it done.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! We are off to The Lucas Holtom
carnival day as we do every year at this time. This carnival celebrates life and the sharing of it with family and friends. It is named after a little boy who was tragically killed by a tornado in the summer of 2000. A wonderful book to check out The Gift of a Child: Spiritual Lessons from the Life of a Child

Have a great day and spend some time with someone you love today :)

Angela

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela. I just found your blog from SCS. I absolutely LOVE you clean, crisp style! Great work. Thanks for sharing. Crystal N