Sunday, July 13, 2008

FS75


Had time to do the Featured Stamper Challenge today before breakfast. The boys were downstairs playing so nicely that I couldn't bring myself to interrupt them to eat! Don't worry, I got myself downstairs and made waffles just in time for them to ask "What's for breakfast?"

Today's first card is based on this card by Stephanie Hargis. I changed the colours, stamps, placement of sentiment and omitted the piercing and corner rounding. I wanted to use this gorgeous Bella Rose paper today. It's sooooooo pretty! The other colours are Pink Pirouette and I used Papertrey's white for the base. I prefer to stamp on Whisper White so that is what the foot print is stamped on. Sentiment is from Papertrey's Bitty Baby Blessings and stamped in Chocolate Chip ink. Unfortunately, I don't know the name or manufacturer of the foot print stamp. When I first started stamping, I had no idea that information such as that would be important! I now know better.

This second card is a super simple one using new stuff from SU! I used the Bella Rose DP and stamped the sentiment from Wow Flowers in Kiwi Kiss. Olive ribbon was tied around and a hat pin from the Pretties kit finishes it off. It's based on this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope the rest of your day is great!

Angela

No comments: