Sunday, June 8, 2008

FS70 Sparkle Birthday


And let me tell you, in real life this card sure does sparkle!!!!

I chose this card of Cindy's to case for the FS challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.

I have been itching to try out the Jumbo Outline Alpha that I earned during SAB so I went with it for this card. I felt it was missing something though so I did what I always do-add glitter!!!! The glitter is tricky to photograph though. I always find it looks much better in real life.

I changed from Cindy's card by omitting the Cuttlebuged background and ribbon, changing the ladybug to the black and red Prima flower and changing the stamps.

Thanks so much for taking a look!

Stamps: Jumbo Outline Alpha, Everyday Flexible Phrases (SU!)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black , Bashful Blue (SU!)
Ink: Bashful Blue (SU!)
Accessories: Flower (Prima), brad (Dollarama), Dazzling Diamonds and glue pen (SU!)

1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

You know I love the *sparkles* gorgeous card!!!