


I'd love to receive a card that had this sentiment from one of my students! I think it says more than just "thank you". I made these cards for my boys' teachers and for the secretary at their school. My family has been going through some tough times of late as our family dog is not doing so well. She has been diagnosed with the doggy equivalent of Alzheimer's and has been going downhill in the last few weeks. We've been trying to prepare our boys for this and as you can imagine, they are taking it hard. Our oldest keeps wanting to phone us from school with tummy aches and pains and the school secretary has been just wonderful. She may hate to see the sight of him walking through the door (as I probably would by now!) but never makes us, or him, feel that way. I so appreciate that.
So the tree one is for her since it's not overly "teacher-y". The other two are for the classroom teachers at the end of the year (12 more school days-not that I'm counting or anything.....) I'm digging this colour combo. Not your traditional teacher apples/blackboard and ruler combo colours. The middle card layout is from the Clean and Simple stamping blog.
This stamp set s called Making the Grade and is available from Cornish Heritage Farms. Love it.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you're out there, and read this, I'd love for you to leave a comment! I honestly don't know if any one is reading any of this or not!!!!
Angela
Paper: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, SU! designer papers Ink: Old Olive Other: Ribbon (SU!), dimensionals, copper brads

1 comment:
All the cards are awesome - love the colors and stamps you have used - I'm so glad I have found you girl!!!
Post a Comment