Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother of All Blog Hops!

Next stop on the There She Goes Mother of All Blog Hops! If you have arrived here from Kelli 's blog, then you are in the right spot. If not, head back here to get the introduction to the hop as well as the information you will need in order to enter to win some exciting prizes!

Thanks There She Goes team for asking me to take part in the hop. My card uses the Act of Kindness set which is one of my very favourites! I stamped the images randomly using Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and River Rock. A layer of vellum with the sentiment stamped in black was added to soften the colours. An edge was punched and ribbon added. Little black jewels finish it off and make it sparkle!

Now it's time to send you on to Maki's blog....

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!






63 comments:

B said...

So pretty!

Joy said...

this is fabulous!

Kim Mc said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks so much for the gorgeous inspiration!

Aloha, Kim

Linda L said...

Beautiful card...love that subtle stamped background you have created.

Pam said...

Really lovely card. You did a great job!!

stampinfun71 said...

nice...thanks for sharing!!

Becky Carafa said...

Just so lovely!

Anita said...

Beautiful card!

Stacy Simpson said...

beautiful card!

Katie Skiff said...

Very cute... I love this set.

Kristy said...

Very pretty!!

Jen Carter said...

Gorgeous! Love it!

Tanja said...

So elegant - love it! vellum is my favorite and the randomly stamping looks awesome !

Beth S said...

This is so soft and pretty. Well done

♥Rach♥ said...

Love the colors and that paper, beautiful!

Sharon Basel said...

such a pretty card. I love the use of the vellum.

Melissa S said...

Beautiful!

Heide said...

This is stunning! I love how it turned out!

COSTAR said...

I just love it.. Huggzz Colinda

Crafty Math Chick said...

I always use Act of Kindness for Sympathy cards but I LOVE this thank you card you created! All the flowers are pefectly placed - it looks like purchased DP! Happy Mother's Day!

~Meredith

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Beautiful card!! I just LOVE how you used the vellum.

Joanne (jojot) said...

so lovely

Cassie_lu said...

love how the vellum softens the card and colors.

Amy Kolling said...

Love the punched edge!! Very pretty!

Dana Joy said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colors.

Unknown said...

Angela..This card is stunning...I LOVE those flowers! Xx

akagreenhouse said...

This is so beautiful!

Shaz said...

This really is quite beautiful!

Michelle VP said...

What a beautiful card! Love the vellum layer and black gems. :)

BJ said...

I love how soft your card looks! Awesome job. Thank You for taking time to create this for us. It's beautiful!

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG GF...where have you been??? Glad to see you in this hop :)!!!

Your card is beautiful Angela!!! Hugs ~S~

Melissa said...

Such an elegant and beautiful card Angela, I love it!

JenRaff said...

What a lovely card!!!!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Very pretty!

Barb Turpin said...

Love the vellum and the little black bling!

Tammy Miller said...

what a great card so cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So beautiful!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

This looks fabulous, soft and flowy!

Maureen said...

This is really gorgeous - love the colors and the vellum!

Ddmac58 said...

Very elegant, thanks for sharing!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing in the hop!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I love the colors you used - great card!

Sonia said...

Pretty Card!! love the colors!! Great Job!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Su G said...

I love the way you used the vellum. lovely card.

Sandra MacLean said...

Angela, this is truly beautiful! Love what you created with this set!

marilynwillauer said...

Pretty card!!!

Linda said...

What a STUNNING card...love the look of the vellum overlay!!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! The random stamping is GREAT!!!

Gail L said...

Great Card!

Gail L said...

Wow! Sure like the border punch on the card, and the tea bag holder is sooo unique!

Theresa said...

Angela,

What a wonderful card!! I think I may have to CASE this one. I need an elegant gratidue card and this one foots the bill.

Lisa said...

Beautiful card!

Linda Carson said...

WOW! That's beautiful!

Michele Lourenco said...

Very lovely card. I really like the jewels too.

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Angela this card is very pretty. So glad you were able to be part of this massively fun hop!

Smiles!
Gwen

Tiffany Heilman said...

great card. the colors are so subtle.

Arielle H Gordon said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the vellum you added - it's perfect!

Unknown said...

So beautiful, Angela!! I love the stamped images with the vellum...looks pretty!

PawwPadd said...

I love the softness of this card. Very, very pretty. The colors are very nice also.

Alyssa S said...

Beautiful!

Lillian Child said...

Absolutely stunning! I love how vellum softens your card and love how you stamped your own background - very pretty!

Jackie said...

This is so pretty! I just love how you used this set, great job!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

This is gorgeous Angela! Thanks for playing along in our Mother Of All Blog Hops :)