Friday, March 19, 2010

All Star Hockey Dad

Another hockey card! It seems like that's all we've been doing for the last few weeks is hang out in arenas and watch one kid or another play. Hockey season is almost over but then it's time for baseball!

This card is a total CASE of a card by Stephanie Halinski found on p. 47 of Stamp It! Cards 2010.

I loved the layout and changed it up by using hockey gear instead of baseball and different colours. It's a perfect layout for layering those little sports pieces. I'll save it for Father's Day.


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! I'm off to grocery shop. Have to be back soon because we're off to...you guessed it! Hockey!

Have a wonderful day!



Stamps: Goal! (CTMH), For Father (Verve), Sporting (SU!)

2 comments:

Puddle Jumpers Studio said...

Angela,
this card is wonderful. Too bad no one I know plays Hockey anymore.Sad really as I always loved the game.

Stephanie said...

I just came across your blog and see that my All Star Dad baseball card served as an inspiration for this one! It's so exciting! I love the hockey theme & the colors you chose are perfect!