I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth! Truth is, I haven't had much time or motivation for stamping the past little while. September is such a busy month for me! I think I'm getting set in my new school but there's so much to do... Plus, I was feeling a bit bummed and felt like giving things a rest.
However, I HAD to do some stamping on Friday to prepare for the 5 Minute WOW presentation I (in a moment of foolishness) agreed to do at Stampin' Palooza yesterday! I chose to feature handmade buttons made from paper as outlined in this tutorial by Jenni. Holy cr@p was I nervous! There was something like 185 stampers there yesterday-what was I thinking?
Anyways, it went pretty well. Here are the card samples I made using the technique. Clicking on the photo should take you to my SCS gallery where I have listed the supplies. That is of course, if I have done things right!
I hope you like them :)





Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today! Hope the rest of your day is great :)

5 comments:
What sweet creations!!!
I love all your samples! I'm sure the presentation was fantastic and inspired all those 185 stampers!
Angela, these are all beautiful, crsip and clean! I hope you are settling into your new school.
These are soooo cute! They're so simple, but elegant! I love them all! TYFS!
chanda stehlik
www.bellevuestampingclub.blogspot.com
The presentation was fantastic and Ang. You did a great job!!! I love these buttons. I just got a gush of excitement and I think that is what my new project od missing. Thanks
Post a Comment