Saturday, October 10, 2009

Baseball Mini Album

I've had this Bo Bunny word album and the best of intentions for ages. Today, I finally got around to making the baseball album documenting my boys' first year playing that I had been planning to use it for.

I am all about the scrapping kits after making this! Kits have the patterned paper, cardstock and accents in one shot so everything matches. This kit happens to be from CTMH. Once I got the paper adhered to the chipboard letters, it was a snap! I don't know about you, but sometimes I find I have too much to use? And then I wind up getting overwhelmed and giving up. Limiting myself to the kit made it go so much faster. The ribbon is bits and pieces I had laying around from various manufacturers.

Here are the inside pages. Hope you like it!







Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends :)

1 comment:

Cherie said...

I love this! I want to make one for my son when he's in hockey. Thanks for the tips!