Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ShortCuts Wednesday

I've got a card for you today using TSG's set Happy Day and frosted card blanks from ShortCuts. Holy super thick! These bad boys are sturdy.

I layered Pacific Point and Summer Sun card stock with Good Morning Sunshine DP from SU! onto the frosted card blank after it was folded up. The ribbon and sentiment stamped in black were added.

Inside, I attached a large piece of Summer Sun, big enough that it could be seen from the front and it also provides a spot to write in. A little bird is stamped tone on tone in the corner.

Thanks for stopping by today! If you are interested in any of these Short Cuts products, make sure to check out "the blurb" found in Monday's post.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!! Love it!!

Christi Flores said...

This is awesome!! I love it!!!