Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ShortCuts Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!

Today's ShortCuts project is a little treat holder made using the Sizzix pillow box die and a clear card blank. Great stuff this is as it folds up nicely and you can't see any fingerprints!


I stamped the box before I folded it up using a branch from Act of Kindness and black Stazon. I added in the dangling spider from Spooky Silhouettes (note that Spooky Silhouettes is not currently in the store but Jessica will be bringing it back this fall). Once it was filled with orange Reece's Pieces, a sheer black ribbon was tied. The sentiment "For you" is from the set Special Delivery and it's stamped in black over a Tangerine Tango pumpkin from the Spooky Silhouettes set. Once I punched it out with the curly label punch, I attached it using a small SU! library clip.

Here's a picture without the ribbon so you can see the detail on the box a little better.


Really fast to make up. I think the longest part was either waiting for the Stazon to dry or sorting the orange candies from the rest ;)

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Becky Jo said...

This is so cute! TFS! Where do you get the clear card blanks? Hugs!!