Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Room's Shaping Up!

Oh yes, I'm here!

Trying to emerge from piles of particle board and allen keys. The trip to IKEA was successful and I am trying to get my office space all up and running. I am loving it! I do not however, need to buy one other crafty thing as I could probably stamp for the rest of my life and only have to buy cardstock. And even that would be a few years down the road...


A quick card for you today using the Bloom set from There She Goes. This is such a pretty set and I love the sentiments. I think I mentioned that in my last post, but it's true! I used Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie for this card and accented with Chocolate Chip. I was inspired by the beautiful lilies in my backyard that are the same colour of orange. The scallop border punch and some Taylored Expressions ribbon were also used.

That's it for today! Hopefully I will have some room photos for you soon :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today! Hope the rest of your day is great!

1 comment:

Susan Raihala said...

How exciting, Angela! And your card is so pretty! Love that touch of sheer polka dot ribbon!