The inspiration piece we were challenged to use is below and you can find the print here if you just have to have it!
I was inspired by the colours for this card. I am finding that seems to be my starting point for most of my cards lately. I challenged myself personally to use SU! only stuff and to use some of the new catalogue stuff. I'm thinking I'll use this for my card camp coming up the second weekend in August. E-mail me if you are interested (I'm in the GTA-west of Toronto by the way).Anyways, here's the card.

It uses the new Bermuda Bay cardstock and ink (marker), Kiwi Kiss (retired, but still much loved), white and Chocolate Chip. Pretty straight forward stamping on this one. Chocolate Chip ribbon finishes it off. The sentiment is from SU!'s Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today! Don't forget to check out what the other ladies have come up with for this challenge :)

6 comments:
OOOOOOOH! Love, love, love the inspiration piece, esp. the color combo. Your card is totally fab...what a great use of circle stamps. I'm gonna case this one for sure!
Love how you used Circle Circus and the new colors - very pretty card!
This is beautiful!! Love those colors and your design!! Love how you used those Circle circus stamps!
This is wonderful, Angela! I love the clean lines and layout of your card. The colors are just terrific and the tone on tone lower portion is fab.
super fabulous !!!!!!lovely used of this set!!!!
tfs:)
chat
This card is truly inspirational. It makes me want to purchase BOTH stamp sets, and everything else! I always follow your blog from Pacifica, CA (oh the beauty of the internet) and love your creativity. Keep stamping for us!
Post a Comment