Saturday, June 6, 2009

Take Me Away

Good morning!

We're off to the Blue Jays game today with my nephew, BIL and FIL too. Just the men, boys and me! It's a Kids Club game to they get a bunch of free stuff for being members. DH is all over that! Plus there is an autograph session only for Kids Club members so hopefully I will have some great pics when come back.

I made a card for you today using another new These She Goes set called Rejuvenate.


The base is watercolour paper again as I am loving the texture and thickness of it! That, and it happened to still still be out on my desk from the last time I used it. :) I stamped the bubble image randomly all over a piece of Cool Caribbean cardstock tone on tone. The image and sentiment are stamped in Black Stazon and coloured in with an Aquapainter. The image is also on watercolour paper and I used Summer Sun and Pumpkin Pie for the duckie. I made a second duckie and popped him up on a dimensional. The wide oval from SU! fits this image perfectly!

So that's it stamping wise for today. I do have to add though, am I the last person to have heard of these "literal" videos people are putting up on You Tube? I think I peed a bit laughing at this last night...



Thanks soooooo much for taking the time to stop by today. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

Oh this is fabulous! Love what you did with this set. Hmmm, I could probably do with a good clean up of the stamp space too.

Unknown said...

Anglera,
This is so cute!! The bubbles made the card so much fun!!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

That card is so awesome Angela, I love it!!

Susan Raihala said...

Love this ducky card, Angela! So sweet and pretty, and the popped duck is perfect!