Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Summer!

And with the arrival of summer comes the Changing of the Seasons sale at There She Goes!

Here are the sets you can get a deal on from Sunday(21st) until Thursday (25th).

A-Z and 1,2,3 $12.75 (reg. $15)
Cupcake Mix & Match $12.75 (reg. $15)
You're So Punny $15.30 (reg. $18)
Tastes Like Chicken $18.70 (reg. $22)
Flowers Of Happiness $18.70 (reg. $22)

These prices are only while supplies last and there will be no rain checks so don't wait!

Here's a Father's Day card I made using the A-Z 1,2,3 set. It uses the FTL47 found here.


I picked this little "man" die from Michael's and it was like, a buck or something and I knew I could use it on a manly card of some sort eventually (I was actually thinking if I ever had to do a card for a gay wedding it would be awesome! lol). Anyways, I used Pumpkin Pie for the base and the accent blue colour is the retired Soft Sky. The paper is Lil' Man by Cosmo Cricket. Love that paper! The neutral is Very Vanilla.

Check out Jessica's blog for more samples using the sale sets.

Have a great Father's Day and weekend :)





9 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

You ROCKED this!! I love it!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

unique, innovative, and perfect for DAD

Natasha said...

Fantastic job with the sketch!

Becky Carafa said...

this is so cool for a dad's day card, I love it!

Silke Ledlow said...

Fun card - Angela!!!
Have a great weekend GF!!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

Ohhhh Angela, this is so unique and wonderful!! What a fun Father's Day card!!

Linda said...

Great card! I love the colors you used.

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Angela! That die cut is AWESOME!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun idea for a father's day card. I like how you made your card vertical. Fun die cut.