The end is near....7 more days! Time for a Divine Diva inspiration challenge. Here's the inspiration piece Lori gave us for this week.

Beautiful! I love the colours in this room and the damask ottoman so that's where I started with this card.

Damask Designs from Papertrey Ink is stamped with black ink onto Shimmery White paper and matted onto Whisper White. I added the Happy Anniversary sentiment and then a ribbon from Michael's (Martha Stewart). A pearl brad from K and Co finishes it off.
I think I'll give this card to my brother and SIL as they celebrate their second anniversary next week.
Check out what the other Divas have come up with inspired by this beautiful room.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today! Hope the rest of your day is great :)

7 comments:
Oh, I love this card...so pretty and clean. That bow with the pearl brad is totally wonderful!
This is simply elegant Angela!! Lvoe the damask background and that gorgeous red bow with the pearl brad! Gorgeous!
Wow, Angela - this is so gorgeous. Your damask is so elegant with the touch of red. Beautiful job!
Gorgeous, Angela! Love the damask bg and ribbon w/ the pearl is just so elegant. You do CAS so well and so elegantly.
LOve, love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!great design and beautifully done !!!!!
tfs:)
chat
This is beautiful. The paper you used on this is amazing.. I love the simplicity of your card which I feel represents the inspiration piece perfectly. Nicely done hun!!
I can't believe you that is a beatiful card. erally classy. I better up my game.
Post a Comment