The card I've got for you today is for the Clean and Simple challenge this week at SCS which is to use the technique Rock n' Roll. I'm not much of a "technique" stamper, but I do love this one.
You can see details of how to Rock n' Roll here.

I used a soft colour combo of Pale Plum and then rock and rolled into Almost Amethyst with the butterfly stamp from the SU! set Great Friend. I stamped an extra butterfly on a scrap, cut it out, added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter with a 2 way glue pen and mounted it on a dimensional.
This baby is OLC, CAS, and SUO (one layer card, clean and simple, and Stampin' Up! only). Enough acronyms for you? :)
So. I am thinking that I am no longer in love with my camera. I've been disappointed with the shots of cards I've been getting lately. Plus, I am coveting the Canon Rebel my SIL just got but deep down I know that I should just bother to read the manual for mine and I'd get better pics! And that the Rebel is likely too complicated for me. I have one of those tent thingys to take shots with but it seems like a big o'le PITA to drag it out. Not to mention the fact that my hubby teases the heck out of me! It pretty much takes over the whole kitchen when I get it out with the lights and such and there are references to James Cameron filming Titanic/George Lucas filming StarWars and other such mocking by DH. It could also be the editing. I really don't have a clue beyond cropping and hitting what amounts to "I feel lucky" when fixing colours. So much to learn...
Anyways, thanks for stopping by! Have a great Monday :)

1 comment:
Oh Angela... I only aspire to have my cards as beautiful as yours. I love them..
Post a Comment