I am soooooo ready for summer! Long weekend coming up. Can't wait!
So, my boys started baseball this week. They are loving it! And I am loving taking photos there. They turn out sooooo much nicer than the hockey pics I took last season. They all seemed to have a weird colour happening from the florescent lights in the arena.
Nathan's love of baseball inspired me to create this card for his Thank You cards for his First Communion gifts.

I wanted to use the colours of the Toronto Blue Jays but I couldn't make the white work so I changed it up wtih Kraft. Much happier with this results now. Other colours are Brillliant Blue and Basic Black. The images are from Just Baseball by SU!. I stamped the background in Versamark on the Kraft paper and added the sentiment stamped in black from Family Phrases. This layout is from Natasha at Clean and Simple stamping. I'm pretty sure it was the 3/4" punch I used for the baseballs and mounted them on dimensionals. A length of Kraft taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
And now that I have your attention, I must show off my boys playing!


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to get loads of stamping time in this weekend so I'll have some There She Goes eye candy for ya. Check out the new forum! There are challenges and chats happening so we'd love to meet you :)
Have a wonderful Friday!

1 comment:
Angela great card. I love how you can get an idea from everything.
Post a Comment