Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcome Little One

Happy Easter everyone! Thanks for stopping by today. Hope it's as bright and sunny out your window as it is mine! It's a bit windy, but I'll take that over the snow we had earlier this week!

It's been a long week. Why do the four day weeks always seem to feel longer than the 5 day ones?

I've got a card for today.


This card was made with the set Tweeterpated from There She Goes. I used the little wheel stamp to make the polka dot background in White craft ink on Kraft card stock. The sentiment is stamped in Chocolate Chip, punched using the wide oval SU! punch and adhered with dimensionals. The border was made with another SU! punch. The card is finished off with a ribbon and corduroy button (both SU!) to make a bow.

Well, I'm off to finish cleaning the house and getting things ready to host Easter dinner here tomorrow. Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card!

Tracey said...

Love this Angela! I hope you are having a fabulous Easter weekend! :)

Susan Raihala said...

Angela, this is such a sweet card! The coururoy button is the perfect embellishment for it!

Dawn (stampinscotsgirl) said...

Hi Angela, this is just too cute!!! I love it and I love the ribbon and cordoroy button! I feel a case coming on!!

Christi Flores said...

How sweet! I love this!!