My turn again for Dollar Find Friday. I've got a quick project for you today.
I was at the Dollarama and saw these mouse pads that can be personalised with a photograph.

Instead of using a photo, I decided to stamp up a piece of Whisper White and put that in. I used the set Flowers of Happiness and stamped the flowers and sentiment using Black Stazon. I then coloured them in with watercolour crayons in Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral and Lavender Lace. An Aquapainter blended the colours easily. A black marker was used with the Colour Spritzer tool to add some black splatters. Covers up my colouring skills (or lack thereof) a bit!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great day and start to the weekend!

7 comments:
Wonderful!!
It's so pretty! So wonderful to personalize what we use everyday :) I think Canadian dollar stores have better stuff then U.S's ones.
Bravo Angela what a great Friday Dollar Find. Thank you so much for this sample. Have a great weekend.
Debbie/Phx AZ
what a cool and wonderful project that anyone could do....and change regularly.....wouldn't a teenager love to create different inserts....great project
Where do you find a mouse pad like that? It's so cool!! Great job!
Clever girl. I needs me some o them mousepads.
This turned out awesome Angela. I never take my stamping in this direction. Love the way it turned out. TFS
Post a Comment