Friday, April 24, 2009

Celebrating Change

Hi!

I've been MIA again dealing with the tail end of Fifth's Disease with Colin and getting ready for my Nate's first Communion tomorrow. We have to be there for 8:30 a.m. for a group photo and I've got a ton of stuff to do tonight! So forgive me for making this post short.

A new There She Goes release is almost upon us and Jessica has a load of stuff going on! To kick it all off, we're having a challenge that celebrates change. For this challenge, all you have to do is post the first card you made/uploaded to a gallery, and your favourite card you have made. Add your name to the Mr. Linky box at Jessica's blog and you'll be entered to win a little somethin'.

So, here's the first card I uploaded to my SCS gallery way back in April of 2006.


And here's my favourite card. I had a hard time choosing a fav but I went with this one because it's what I try to do with most cards I make. A simple design with a focal point without too many embellishments. It also has my favourite things. Glitter, ribbon and dimensionals!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hope your weekend is great :)

2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Well, you started off with talent, and have grown from there! What a great challenge...thanks for sharing!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Wow what a fab favorite card....so classy and elegant